Southern Obedience Dog Club Co-Op Ltd.
56 Soden Rd Bangholme Vic 3175, Phone 03 9772 2152
New Members CheckList:
To ensure you have everything you need and will be able to join when you attend the Club, make sure you have ticked off the following.
1. Choose a training day that suitsyou - Wednesday day/night or Sunday - No Bookings Required.
2. All new members, once enrolled, attend First Day MembersClass-where your questions areansweredoand you're advised what class you will gointoenext time you attendtraining.e
3. What to bring - you must show yourdogstcurrent up to datevaccination certificates, a valid concession card (if you have one) and to save timeddownload and complet thrMembership Form prior to going to theClub..
4. You and your dogs first day can be a bit daunting.It'ss wortharriving030 minutes early to find out where your class isand to meet all the other dogs! Wednesdaynightsnew members class startt8.30pm and on Sunday at 11.30am.m
5. Prices and training times are listed on the rMembershiepage.s
6.Oncetyou have attended a first day members class you will need to purchase $3.00 trainingticketueach time you attend training. Please bring the correct amount for yourticket.s
7. Happy training!